Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its Easy to be Cynical.

The Leafs have come out of the gate stumbling. In three games they have posted a 0-2-1 record after their loss to the Senators this evening. Fan-fucking-tastic. Not only that, but Stalberg got absolutely leveled, and looked like he had a concussion. He did not play after being hit. The team as a whole did not play well, but at least Gustavsson did OK.

So the Leafs lost tonight, a few hours after I got surgery on my mouth. The surgery put I guess what would be replacement roots in my gums for my three missing teeth. It was a pretty strange feeling, being awake while someone literally hammered three steel rods into my gums. Not that it hurt much, but it sure rattled my whole skull while it was happening. Now I'm stuck with a swollen face, a very empty stomach, and a weak-looking Leafs squad. At least I have some severely powerful painkillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment