Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Digs

So its official: I am no longer simply squatting on a shitty, foam pull-out couch on Andrews floor any more. About five days ago we moved into an apartment, which is more or less a carbon copy of his old place. Only now I have my own room, with a real bed. My back is thanking me, I was starting to feel like more of an eighty year old man than I already do. We have a roommate, her name is Claire...who we never see. I think our schedules are direct opposites. She works during the day, and sleeps at night. Like a normal person. We however, sleep for most of the day, work in the evenings (if you could even call what I do work), and rarely go to bed before 4 am.

The apartment is right at the center of town. Literally could not be more downtown in Vieux Lille than we already are. I will take pictures at some point and put them up on here. If I don't forget. Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment