Thursday, September 24, 2009

Failure and Discovery

It looks like my boy Balsillie is loosening his grip on the terms surrounding his bid to purchase the Phoenix Coyotes and move them to the Hammer. He says he'll allow the Coyotes to play their last season in Phoenix this year. Bravo Jim. I mean, I want him to get this thing, but even I am thinking he's being slightly unreasonable. Moving a team less than a month away from the start of the regular season? Into a building that isn't ready for an NHL team? The scheduling issues alone are not worth the immediate move. So good on his part.

To go along with this topic, Gretzky resigned as head coach in Phoenix. The Great One had finally abandoned a sinking ship. I guess he doesn't want to be involved in all this schoolyard antics going on in Phoenix right now. I wonder how his wife feels about that, seeing as he was being paid eight million fucking dollars to coach a losing team every year. I didn't know you could essentially fail at your job year in year out, and still get paid handsomely.

That's the failure part of this post. Now onto the discovery. Are you ready?


They found fucking water on the moon.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/090923-moon-water-discovery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment