Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Been a While

Holy shit its been a while since I've written something on here...bound to happen when the wireless card inside your laptop doesn't work, so you're forced to go out and buy a fucking 70$ USB receiver. Brutal. At least it works.

I'm sorry to have kept all my rabid fans dying for updates. All two of you. I will also apologize to any one who doesn't enjoy hockey. NHL Pre-season has started, and with the regular season coming up, there is going to be a shit-load more hockey talk on here. Too bad.

But for now I will talk about duct tape. That's right, duct tape. That little roll of grey sticky stuff that us Canadians hold so dearly to our hearts. Red Green swore by it. Well let me tell you, its a bunch of bullshit. All my fucking posters have fallen down within a week of putting them up, and sticky tack doesn't work either. Double sided tape ruins the posters. What in the hell do I use for Christs sake?

Speaking of Christ, some Witnesses came by my house the other day. It was during the height of my recent bout with the sickness, so when they opened their pamphlet to the page depicting horrible flames with the phrase, "will you burn in hell?" written across it, the only suitable and physically capable response I had was a groan and a slammed door.

I hope this rant will suffice until I can think of something moderately interesting to write about.



Just quickly though: Phil Kessel won't be playing until mid-November, because he will be recovering from surgery? What the hell is up with that Burkie?

No comments:

Post a Comment