Thursday, August 13, 2009

Glenn Beck Is A Blubbering Buffoon

If you don't know who Glenn Beck is, he's a correspondent for Fox News who regularly does commentary on the networks programs. He also has a radio program. Lately his show has been coming under serious fire after he made incendiary and racially charged comments about President Barack Obama. His program has been losing corporate sponsorship left right and center for the past week or so ever since making these insane comments. He is very quickly surpassing Bill O'Reilly as the most insane man on television, and frankly in my opinion having people like this being allowed to broadcast their views on such widely used mediums like radio and television is dangerous.

Exhibit #1: Glenn receives a call on his radio show regarding the American Health Care system, and since he clearly is not able to articulate a well-organized response to the caller...well, I don't know how to describe what happens.



He comments on the French health care system, suggesting that its impossible for a non-French citizen to receive free health care. I can tell you from my own personal experience here, that Beck clearly has no fucking idea what he is talking about. I walked into a pharmacy because I was coming down with a very bad cold. Without even asking me for identification, I was spoken to and quickly examined by a doctor there (in the pharmacy), who gave me an over the counter prescription. Guess what? The medicine worked great, barely cost me anything, and I was fine within 36 hours.

Exhibit #2: Glenns comments on a Fox News program that has effectively been stripping his program of corporate sponsorship.





What a fucking nutbag.

2 comments:

  1. I know it sounds grim, but he comes off like the kind of guy that would blow his brains out on live tv. Recovering alky + born again = walking disaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenn is such a hypocrite. When he was on CNBC he was whining about his ass surgery and how horrible our health care system is and now that he is with Faux News he says we have the greatest health care in the world.

    I do hope he blows his brains out but I hope he takes out Rupert Murdoch first.

    ReplyDelete