Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Hang Over.

Ahhh after a solid night of consuming lots and Jack Daniels, I have my first Canadian hang over in over four months. Feels great, other than the fact that the bottle of JD cost me fucking 28$. What the hell is going on over here? Anyways bitching aside, maybe I'll head on down to Murphy's Subs, or even Queen's Pizza for some very local, Hamilton flavor.

Apparently DJ AM died last night, surely by the hand of too many narcotics. Actually yes, one headline reads: 'he was found surrounded by crack pipes and pill bottles'. How humiliating. Who needs more than one crack pipe anyways?

Well looks like it will be a slow day, where I will surely try and catch up on my NHL '09 fix which I missed out on all summer. Pathetic, I know. But that game to me is like what crack is to DJ AM. So watch out for my obiturary.

And I seem unable to get enough of late-90s Canadian hip-hop. Sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment