Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm With CoCo


Last night, Conan O'Brien made his triumphant return to the airwaves. After what seemed like an eternity he finally was able to come back on the air and stick it to NBC. Other than Letterman, O'Brien is the only talk-show host I can stand. Jay Leno is beyond unbearable, and Last Call with Carson Daily features, well, Carson Daily. If I wanted to watch an aging pop culture icon trying to grasp onto his last few moments in the spotlight, I'd turn on The Hour with George Strombolopoasdfojnweklj. At least George has interesting guests and usually has something relevant to say. I don't actually hate the guy or his show, there's just something about his refusal to accept that he's thirty-eight years old and the whole punk vibe makes it hard to take him seriously. You're not on MuchMusic anymore George, no need to continue being that 'edgy' VJ.

Wow I got a little carried away there.

Click the link below to enjoy Conan's premiere.

Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment