Friday, November 6, 2009

H1N1 Priorities

I am not getting the H1N1 shot. I know it's an awful sickness to get, but you know what? I don't want mind-controlling government chips in my brain, got it? Haven't you been paying attention to the literature out there? Its free too, just go ask the crazy guy screaming on the corner. Seriously though I don't trust massive, wide-spread inoculations that have not withstood the test of time.

Maybe you had heard that a couple professional sports teams got vaccinated before the public was able to. The Calgary Flames, along with the Toronto Raptors and Toronto Maple Leafs got the shots before any body else could. Now there's some debate rising asking, why should they get their shots first?

I'll tell you why. Can you get a triple-double in a night? Score a hat-trick, or pull a Double-Dion? Are you nicknamed the "Human Eraser", or the "Monster"? Do you even have a bad-ass nickname? Didn't think so. These people keep me entertained for hours at a time, therefore are more valuable to society than you, or I will ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment