Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day everyone. Its my first Canada Day away from home. All I really want today is to be at the side of a lake in northern Ontario, sipping on some cool Canadian beer, hitting the barbeque, hard. Sadly none of this is possible, as I can't find any Canadian beer here, there are no lakes near me, and I certainly don't own a Q. Fuck.

So I guess the next best thing is to watch some seriously Canadian content on youtube. Enjoy!

The Tragically Hip - The Darkest One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJiZVj9yws (fucking youtube won't let me embed it here). The Hip, Don Cherry, and the Trailer Park Boys. Can't really get any more Canadian than that.

Remember these?














Personally my favorite is the one where the American gold-miner gets kicked the fuck out of the country by a Mountie. Hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment